Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Review: SensatioNail summer gelpolishes...


Hi!

Today I'm back with a Summer-mani from SensatioNail...





They have send me their new Summer and Fall gelpolish colors, and I immediately wanted to pick a bright Sunny color! I've spiced "Mostly Mint" up a little, with the gold, or actually Champagne-colored glitter gelpolish called "Silver Seduction" in some sort of drippy design on my middle- and ringfinger...

"Mostly Mint"







"Silver Seduction"









I'm wearing two coats of the minty gelpolish here...













For the Dutch girls: SensatioNail gelpolish, and a lot of other supplies, are available at Etos stores and Bol.com. The gelpolishes retail somewhere between €11,99 and €19,95 (some of them are now on sale!) for a bottle of 7,39 ml.

Foreign girls can check www.sensationail.com to check where SensatioNail is available in your own country.


What do you think of my Summer nails?

Thank you for stopping by!








*The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy


Facebook | BlogLovin' | Pinterest  | Instagram




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...