Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hema - Dark Purple

Hi!

Today I'm wearing a dark purple / plum nailpolish from a local store called "Hema".


This is a rich and creamy very dark purple creme polish which needed two thin coats and applies very easy.


I've used my favorite Essence topcoat again, and look at them: shinies! ♥



I used to not be so fond of Hema polishes, but they have improved dramatically and now I really like them. 
They have a great color range and a lot of effect nail polishes too. I now really love them and they're also very affordable, which is nice too!



I've bought this nailpolish already a while ago and I think I have paid €2,50 for a bottle of 11 ml.

Do you own "Hema" polishes? If so, what is your favorite colour?
I love to hear it!


Thanks for stopping by!








Facebook | BlogLovin' | Pinterest  | Instagram
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...