Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Gelpolish manicure: Drop

Hi!

Lately my nails were so bad, every time I got home from doing groceries I broke at least one nail! :(
So I've had it with that and searched for a solution, other than the normal nailstrengtheners and hardeners...
After a demonstration I found the perfect solution: Gelpolish!

I used the "Gel Nails At Home" range from Essence, which was pretty good, but it damaged my nails too much when taking it off. I now have used my new Gelpolishes from NCM: Nailcare Manon (a distributor in The Netherlands). I used to polish them blank and then use regular nailpolish but now I've used a colored Gelpolish (1st time I do this) and one of the first advantages of Gelpolish is the amazing shine... BEAUTIFUL!!

Let's take a closer look:


This is the color "Drop", which is Dutch for "Licorice". It is a beautiful greyish mauve (I guess?) with very tiny lilac sparkles in it... I really ♥ it!


I've used a base, 2 very thin layers of color, and a topcoat and dried them under my UV-light.

What do you think of this color?

Thanks for stopping by!



Facebook | BlogLovin' | Pinterest  | Instagram
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...