Saturday, October 20, 2012

Catrice UpperWILDside (Limited Edition)

Hi girls,

Yes... I fixed my lightbox, so I can take proper pictures again...

Today I have a limited edition Catrice polish to show you...

Catrice UpperWILDSide (Limited Edition)

UpperWILDSide is a vibrant orange, kind of silky, polish... The caps says "Suede effect" but I don't really think this is suede-like...



 I don't know if it's me, but I find this polish a bit on the sheer side, so I applied three (!) coats (no topcoat to see what the effect would look like).

I normally hate and throw away polishes that acquire 3 coats, but with 2 there was still VNL showing. But, as you can see, I'm not used to apply 3 coats and wait for it to dry, so I bumped my pinkynail while setting up my lightbox and camera :( #bummer


Overall... this is not really my colour and I actually don't like it either... Maybe with tigerstripes (yesterday I said the same about another Catrice polish!) but just plain like this... no...

What are your thoughts about this LE?

Thanks for stopping by!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...