Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fancy Fuchsia

Hi girls!

Hope you're all doing well... I am!

Today is a shorty...


Orly Fancy Fuchsia (2 coats)

I don't know if it's just me, but the consistency of this polish is a bit weird... It's super opaque but also very thick and blobby... Quite hard to work with actually! But it does even out on the nails a bit. I was a bit in a hurry, so this is definitely not the best polishing (I was on my way to a birthdayparty but HAD to paint my nails, so this is the result, hihi!)


Fancy Fuchsia is a very pretty (almost) neon pink, so a bit hard to capture with a camera (or actually this time with my new phone: Samsung Galaxy S2) but I think almost everyone in blogland does know how pretty pink this color in real life is...  I really ♥ this pink and I'm enjoying wearing this for 2 days (but now it's a bit chipping, unfortunately, because I would have worn it longer if I could :)

Do you have Fancy Fuchsia in your stash?

Thanks for stopping by!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...