Thursday, May 10, 2012

Essence - I ♥ Berlin

Hi girls!

Today I want to show you an older polish which I have in my stash for quite a while:


Essence - Love This City from the I ♥ Berlin-collection, some time ago...


Essence - Love This City

Essence - Love This City is a pink crème with a peachy undertone, so in some light it tends to be a bit coral. The formula is okay; not too thick, not too thin and the drying time was also regular (for me a big plus, because I always polish my nails right before I go to bed :) ) I'm wearing two coats here...



  
I've got a lot of compliments about the color of this polish, but I couldn't get used to this color.
I guess I'm more of a "pink"-type, and this color is a bit in between...


Unfortunately I chipped my left pointerfinger after wearing this color for only 1 day, but that's because my nail got stuck and bended... My fault, not the polish's :)


I don't know, I'm not really fond of this color... Strange enough, the polish looks more pink in the bottle than it does on my nails! Too bad... 

Oh... I have an Instagram picture which I wanted to share with you... 




My 3-year old princess... She just sat down on the couch to watch "Dora", so she finally sat still and I took my chance to shoot this picture with my Samsung Galaxy S2-phone...

I think it came out so nice... ♥

Well, that was about it... I hope you liked this post!

Thanks for watching!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...