Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nailart inspiration - Part I

Hi girls,

I've been very busy, so I haven't posted anything lately...

We're buying a new house (and at the same time we're selling our house) so lately my thoughts were somewhere else...

But today I wanted to share something with you guys...

Here are some of my favorite nailarts at the moment:


Gorgeous polka dots nailart with Sephora pink base...

Black matte with topcoat splatters...

Striping neon nailart

Lovely glitter gradient...

Pretty nudie...

Gold Foil Nailart...

Nude with stamped stars & glitters...

Catwalk-mani...

H&M Peppermint Fusion with stamped stripes...

Sources: weheartit.com

I really ♥ these manicures, glitters and colors...

Which one(s) do you like most?


Thanks for watching!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...