Friday, February 17, 2012

Shopping: eBay summary february

Hi girls!

I've got some nice stuff from eBay to show you: (click the image to enlarge)





And these are the items that I've already received and really ♥:


These Knock off Chanel earrings are very pretty irl!
$ 2,58 (free shipping)

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy
$5,74 (+ $1,50 shipping)



Knock off Birkin Bag in bright orange and bright pink
$22,99 (free shipping)



OPI Pink Friday (from the Nicki Minaj Collection) this time 15 ml
$7,75 (+ $1,50 shipping)

And last but surely not least:


Studded duffel tote bag this one is SO cool!! I'ts exactly the same as in the picture.
$36,99 (free shipping)


And I'm very curious at this one (haven't received it yet) :

Cute (and at the same time tough) knock off Alexander McQueen black skull clutch
$21,99 (free shipping)

What do you think of my new goodies? :)

Thanks for watching!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...