Monday, February 27, 2012

Guppy Sanding Fruit Extract #12

Hi girls!

Today I want to show you a black Guppy polish:

Guppy Sanding Fruit Extract #12

This Guppy (or CUDDV) polish is actually matte after applying, but I wanted to see the shiny version right after I'd applied it. So these pictures are with two layers of Seche Vite top coat.


Guppy Sanding Fruit Extract #12 is one of those polishes which has a gritty finish. Even with two thick layers of top coat, the grittyness is still showing. The polish itself applied pretty good; it was a bit on the thick side, so next time I'll use some thinner. Hopefully it applies a bit more equal then.


It has a nice silver glitter in it, which shows up better if you'll put topcoat over it.
I now realise that it is a bit stupid of me not taking pictures of the matte version (because the polish originally  dries matte.)


I think it's an advantage that this polish is a one coater. I just ♥ one coaters!
But my overall opinion about this polish is okay, but not too special...

So I experimented a bit with layering other polishes over it...

Keep tuned for more pictures soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...