Saturday, January 28, 2012

Shopping: eBay summery january

Hi girls!

It has only been a couple of weeks ago when I showed you a eBay summery of november/december (here) but I have already found so much stuff I wanted to have, that I've made a summery of januari...

Here it is (click the image to enlarge):




These are the items I have already received and ♥ :



I received this bag today, it's great! I really ♥ this one!
$19,99 (free shipping)



China Glaze Aquadelic (from the Electropop collection)
$3,49 (+ $4,50 shipping)

Nubar Black Polkadot
$7,50 (+ $1,50 shipping)



Knock Off YSL Artyring (I got two of these: in pink -not showed here- and the first from the 1st row)
$6,99 (free shipping)



BioSilk Silk Therapy Duo Pack 2x50 ml (original) 
This serum smells heavenly and makes your hair feel like silk!
$25 (free shipping)


See anything you like? Do you buy from eBay too? If so, what are your 'best buys'?

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...