Friday, January 13, 2012

Cute Blog Award...

WHOOHOOO!!


This must be my lucky (blog) year! I got another blog award... The Cute Blog Award this time :)


Bunny Nails and Tip-Top-Nails gave me this award. Thank you both so very much, ladies! 

I'm honored !




For this award you:

1. Link back to the person who awarded you
2. Answer the award questions
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet
4. Award as many blogs as you think are worthy of this award
5. Make sure to let those you gave this award to know that you awarded them.

The Award Questions:

1. What is your go to makeup product?
My favorite foundation ever: Oriflame (you need SO little from this stuff!), my favorite bronzer from W7, my favorite mascara from l'Oreal (Voluminous Million Lashes), a wing of black eyeliner (not everyday) and a spray of MAC Fix+ all over my face... 

2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
I don't know exactly, but I think I'll choose the Skinny Jeans!


3. What is your favorite dessert?
Yoghurt with strawberries

4. Favourite color?
Black, goes with everything!

5. What is your middle name?
I don't have a middle name... 

6. What was the last song that you listened to?
Birdy - Skinny Love (such a cute song!)

7. Cats or dogs?
Hmmm... this is a hard one... I used to have a dog... She died several years ago. And a couple of years later I got a little kitten (which I also don't have anymore). So... I actually love both!

Something about myself that you don't know: 
I'm almost 33... (sssttt)

Now, I will pass this award to:

Spektor's Nails











Please take a moment of your time to visite these lovely blogs! 
It's now up to you to pass this award on!

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...