Wednesday, November 16, 2011

OPI My Private Jet

Hi girls!

Today I have for you:

OPI My Private Jet

I believe this is the 2nd version... It's dark brown and in some lighting it almost looks black...
The first version is more charcoal...

2nd version of My Private Jet
It contains holographic glitters, but unfortunately there's no sun at the moment, so I've made some shots under my daylightlamp, in which the holo effect is much less visible...


My Private Jet is a crèmebased holo with very small glitter particles.
I'm wearing my favorite basecoat (CND Stickey Basecoat) an believe it or not, only one coat of My Private Jet!! Really!


I'm loving this polish! ♥ 

Don't know why I haven't used this polish earlier, it's in my stash for quite a while!?



I was actually searching for the 1st version, and ended up with this one, from eBay... 

Ah well... Eventually I'm loving this one too and I'm happy with it.

Which version of My Private Jet do you like most?

Thanks for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...