Saturday, October 8, 2011

Catrice Grey's Kelly + Milani Jewel FX Gold

Hi all!

Today I wanted to show you my old, spiced up, manicure...

Catrice Grey's Kelly + Milani Jewel FX Gold

Yep... You're right... I've cut my nails shorter... Sometimes I like shorter nails better. Well, at least with darker colored nailpolish on. So I decided to cut them :)


Milani Jewel FX Gold is a great polish to spice up an older manicure. And that's exactly what I did! :)
I still liked my current manicure (Catrice Grey's Kelly) and I was curious about this Milani polish, so why not combine them?


Unlike some other glitterpolishes, this polish contains A LOT of glitters :)
I only needed a tiny bit of polish on the end of the brush, to get this effect and topped it with a coat of SV.


I must say, in the pictures this combination seems a bit weird. But in real life, the purple in Catrice Grey's Kelly isn't that notable, it looks more brownish. So irl this combo is prettier...


I think I like 'em, but... Next time I'll try black as a base color...


What do you think about this polish and brand? And do you like this combination?


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I looooooooove Gold Glitter! My fav gold glitter for sure that's why I have 2 bottles. Great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ivana, I really like this polish too! Might get a back up for this one ;)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...