Friday, September 30, 2011

White Crackle Pay Days

Hi everyone!

Today I would like to show you my previous manicure Misa Pay Days Are Happy Days (click here) topped with China Glaze Crackle Glaze Lightning Bolt (picture heavy!):


I know crackle polishes are a bit "been-there-done-that" but I haven't used them that much, and when the sun is shining, for some reason they are more appealing to me :)


I don't know what it is, but when it's sunny, I just easier grab a crackle polish.

I like this combination: a nude polish underneath a crackle polish... I think crackle polishes on itself are pretty outstanding, so I'd like to keep it a bit calm this way...


I've swatched China Glaze Crackle Glaze Lightning Bolt before (click here) but I didn't like the way it turned out then. So I've decided to swatch it again, and this time on my natural nails...


Lightning Bolt is a bit tricky... The first swatch I've made with it looked too much like Tipp Exx in my opinion... You know, the white stuff to correct written mistakes with:




But this time the manicure turned out a lot better, at least that's what I think about it... :)


I do like this manicure, but white (matte) crackles on your nails still are a bit weird to me...



What do you think about white crackle polish? Tipp Exx or not?

Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...