Friday, September 9, 2011

Essence Romeo

Hi!

Today I would like to show you:

Essence Romeo

Romeo is one part of an Essence Nail Art Twins-duo... It is a crème grey... 
Nothing special, but I thought I didn't have anything like this in my stash and decided to buy it. 

No regrets but... 



... strange enough, the polish is lighter in the bottle than on my nails! It is opaque in only 2 coats.
I ♥ two-coaters!


Romeo reminds me a bit of China Glaze Recycle, and I do have that polish in my stash...
I must admit that I like the color in the bottle better, but it isn't bad...


Yup... I do have a right hand too :)

Ah well... it matched ok with my clothes and socks today :)

Goodnight!

3 comments:

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...