Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sleek Blush Rose Gold

Hi!

Today I want to show you a blush from Sleek called Rose Gold...


 I ♥ the look of the packaging...


... it has no applicator but it does have a big mirror...



Do you see the golden shimmer in it? I really like it...


Let's see some swatches:



Rose Gold is somewhere between peach and pink with a hint of golden shimmer and a coral undertone.
You can almost call it a duochrome shade... Also very nice is that it's pigmentation is really awesome!
You'll have to be very careful to not put on too much, or else you'll look like a clown, and we don't want that :)




It was kinda hard to capture the swatch on my hand, but ok... I think you'll get the idea :)

What do you think of this Sleek Blush? Do you own (other) Sleek products?

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...