Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Shopping @ MAC Amsterdam...

Hi dear readers!

Today I want to show you my shoplog... For the first time in my 32-years of excisting, I went to a MAC store :) You're never too old to learn, and I wanted to try some of their make up. Look at the products I've bought:


MAC Eyeshadow Golden Gaze €20,-
MAC Prep & Prime Skin €22,50
MAC Fluidline Blacktrack €17,50
MAC Fix+ €16,-


I usually never wear eyeshadow, but I really liked one of their new mineralized eyeshadows called: Golden Gaze. Let's see this beauty:

MAC Mineralized Eyeshadow Golden Gaze


 Isn't it beautiful?
Although I didn't plan to buy eyeshadow, I couldn't get my eyes off of this one!
So I thought: what the hell... and bought it :)

And I'm so happy with it... I made a lot of pictures, so here they come:


How could you resist this sparkling golden color?? I'm a brunette, so I thought it would match with my hair color. Now I just have to learn how to put it on :) And if I don't get the hang of it, or if it's too dark to wear daily, I'll just make it an eyeliner with my Make Up For Ever Eye Seal-drops :)






 ... Okay, so far the eyeshadow... :)

I've bought some more products, so let's move on...

MAC Fix+
For those of you who don't know what is is and how to use it:
Fix+ is an aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up (source: MACcosmetics.com)

I've bought it fix my foundation make up and to minimize the powdery effect it sometimes can give.
I also love the fact that it smells so good and ofcourse that it's good for the skin!

Another product that made me very curious is MAC's Prep & Prime Skin...

MAC Prep & Prime Skin

MAC's website described the product as:
An ultra-fluid lotion formulated with special-effect silicones. Calms and soothes the skin, blots away excess oil, and evens out skin redness. Improves the laydown and application of foundation or powder.

I'm very curious about it... I tried it on my hand in the store and it really soothes the skin and makes it very smooth and soft. Perfect base for foundation! I'm going to try it soon!

Next product I want to try for a long time is MAC's Fluidline. A gel eyeliner.


MAC Fluidline Blacktrack
Here's some more information about it:
Ultra-smooth, Fluidline’s gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on “foolproof” with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof. Lines up in a rich array of colours and finishes. Brush sold separately.

Although I often use a liquid eyeliner, I like gel eyeliners too, and since my gel liners from Coastal Scents are a bit dried out, I wanted to try another brand, and so I bought this one!

Well... that's it... I hope you liked the products :)

I was in Amsterdam, and although that's only about half an hour driving  from my house, I don't come there very often. So I've also visited Inglot's new store in de Van Baerlestraat. Stay tuned for an upcoming post about a beautiful pallet I've bought there... (yes, again an eyeshadow!)

See you soon!

P.S. What are your favorite MAC products??

2 comments:

  1. Wauw die Golden Glaze oogschaduw is prachtig! Zelf ben ik fan van hun tinted lipbalms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja he? Daar ben ik ook écht superblij mee!! Ik denk dat ik binnenkort weer een lijstje ga maken van producten die ik wil gaan halen of laten halen. Een collega van mij gaat binnenkort naar Amerika, dus dat komt mooi uit! :) Dank voor je berichtje!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...