Sunday, June 26, 2011

Zoya Maura: bloody red...

Hi everyone!

Today I want to show you one of my recently bought polishes: Zoya Maura!




It is a gorgeous bloody, tomato red, which I really love! And the application was excellent!
The formula is great and the polish is very opaque, so you only need 2 coats. This really is one of the finest polishes to polish with. Definitely one of my top 10 polishes!!


This are 2 coats with 2 coats of Seche Vite topcoat.


I'm in L-O-V-E with this color!

I normally don't ever wear red polish, but today I wore dark blue with a dark blue skinny jeans, and I like it to wear red with blue. It gives a bit a nautic / marine look.


What do you think? Do you like (and wear) red?
If so, what's your favorite red polish?

Have a nice evening!

Love,
Kim

3 comments:

  1. One can never go wrong with a red. I'm especially fond of wine red colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :)

    Indeed: red is a color you can always wear. Especially on the toes, I think.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...