Friday, June 24, 2011

Shopping: Zoya, Catrice, Dearlee & BK polishes!

Hi everyone!

Hope you're doing fine. I'm so happy with my new polishes!! Let's take a quick look:

Zoya Maura

WOW!! Zoya Maura is definitely the most beautiful red I've ever polished my nails with!
What a beautiful tomato-red it is! The application was so easy; 2 coats and they went on like a dream!
HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY! :)

Zoya Ali

Zoya Ali is a beautiful neon pink. I've only swatched this one on my nailwheel, and unfortunately the application was not the same as with Maura :(
Ali needed 3 coats to get opaque and is a bit more sheer than Maura. Seems like this formula is a bit different.



Catrice 320 Back To Black

Catrice Back To Black isn't what the name suspect it to be: black!
The previous version was black. This version is a dark grey with a tiny bit of shimmer. Haven't tried this one on my nails, but will swatch it soon!



Catrice 050 Moulin Rouge Light

Catrice Moulin Rouge Light, from the Ultimate Nudes Collection is a nice and soft peachy pink.
I HAD to have this polish, and the last couple of months it was always sold out, so now I have Moulin Rouge FINALLY! :)



Catrice 030 My Café Au Lait At Nôtre-Dame
Damnnn what a long name for a polish! :) But it sure is a nice name.
My Café Au Lait At Nôtre-Dame is a dark beige nude polish. I love nudes! And if you're working at an office and your nails shouldn't get attention all the time; this is a lovely and decent color!




Catrice 040 Petit Four As Dessert
I wore Petit Four As Dessert only 1 time and at first I thought it was wayyy to dark to match my skintone, but later on I started to like it more and more. It is a soft light brown / mocca with a hint of shimmer. I think it is a beautiful color!


Dearlee 007 from Born Pretty Store

I ordered two polishes from Born Pretty Store, and this is one of them. Strange enough the color on the website is described as light blue, and so does the color on the picture appear.
The color irl is actually mint green and despite the fact that I was looking for a baby blue pastel color, I got this one... But I like it anyway :)


BK 04 from Born Pretty Store

This is the 2nd polish I ordered from Born Pretty Store: a Smokey Grey Black matte polish.
It contains very tiny sparkling glitters, which you only can see when you'll put topcoat over it.
The swatch on my nailwheel looks very beautiful, so I can't wait to wear this one!

Which one would you like to see first??

Love,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...