Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pedicure: Silver Foil with Leopard

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry it is already 10 days ago I've posted some pictures, but I've been very busy lately. I'll explain later for what reason.

But I'm back again :)

Remember the Silver Foil Pedicure I did a while ago?

I'm still wearing it, but after I got bored of it, I spiced it up with BundleMonster plate 221:



Basecolor: Silver Foil (and 2 layers of gel)
Stamping polish: Wet 'n Wild Black Crème
Topcoat: Seche Vite

What do you think? I like it so far...

Oh, and I changed the layout of my Blog, do you like it?

Okay, here's why I've been too busy for blogging... I've had my 32nd Birthday-party for friends and family and I've done a workshop "Create your own Parfume" in Amsterdam, last weekend (which was really fun to do!). My Birthday was great, all of my friends and family were there, and I'm very spoilt :). I got lots of beautiful presents from my love (see below):

a Daylight Lamp
(to do my nails at night and actually see the accurate color)

a Dust Collector
(to keep my lungs healthy :) )


and a Logitec Laptop Desk
(because I always sit on my couch with my laptop on my knees)


a couple of really nice scented mini nail-oils



a Shellac in a nude pinkish color which I haven't tried yet

Shall I go on? No... I got more presents but these aren't about nails, so I'm not going to bore you with the rest of my presents :)

I hope to show you this Shellaq soon.

But I'll have to show you an OPI polish with a Konad stamp first...

Love,
Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...