Monday, May 30, 2011

Maybelline Flamingo Pink

Hi guys!

Today I want to show you one of my last bought polishes: Maybelline Flamingo Pink 170.
This is a gorgeous bright pink crème:


This are 2 coats but 3 coats would've been better imo. The brush is really nice and round at the end, so you can apply this polish perfectly and neat around your cuticles.

I can not say much about the longivity, because I'm wearing acrylics (as most of you know by now) and with acrylic nails the polish lasts much longer. But I'm curious if the polish is gonna last up to 7 days (without any tipwear or whatsoever) as Maybelline promises.



See how really Flamingo Pink it is?? I can't stop staring at my nails! :)

I really like how -almost- neon pink it is in daylight...




Ah well... In case you haven't noticed: I'm very fond of pinks :) 




Most of the time I get bored after a couple of days, and try some Konading... But maybe this time I'll try one of the crackle polishes I got a while ago.

I'm afraid everyone has had it with Crackle polishes, because you see it everywhere!
Still there are brands with upcoming crackle-collections, but I haven't tried them much.
I only tried the white crackle polish from China Glaze: Lightning Bolt but I'm going to swatch it again because I think it's much nicer with short nails. So this one is on my swatch list.  But ofcourse only if you guys still want to see crackle polishes :)

So let me know ok?

Have a nice evening!

Love,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. beautiful her nails, I'm following you, then follow me.
    kisses

    tata-nadaver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...