Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Shopping: Catrice polishes & Essence Gel Eyeliner + brush

Hi y'all!

Today I bought 2 Catrice polishes, 1 gel eyeliner from Essence and 1 eyeliner brush.
I'm going to swatch the gel eyeliners soon. I really like them, that's why I bought 3 in total (see my previous shopping post).

The polishes from Catrice are:


Catrice Up In The Air


Catrice Am I Blue Or Green?


Essence Gel Eyeliner London Baby!


Essence Gel Eyeliner brush


I swatched the polishes on my nailpolish wheels, and they're perfect for Spring or Summer. I think I like those colors best on my toes :)

The gel eyeliner from Essence is a soft and creamy taupe eyeliner, which is also waterproof (a must!).
The gel eyeliner brush is a soft brush, especially for the application of the gel eyeliner. I bought 2 of them, but I just can't get the hang of it. I can make a line with it, but that's about it! I can not make a wing properly, so I don't really like these brushes. I'll just stick to my good old tip pointed brushes from Coastal Scents which are these:


Synthetic Fine Liner Brush $ 1,99 (± € 1,35)


and this one:

Destiny Eyeliner Super Fine $ 2,29 (± € 1,60)

But now I have two brushes that don't seem to work for me :(

Does anyone has any tips for me how to get a beautiful wing with an angled eyeliner brush?
I love to hear it!

Goodnight!

Love,
Kim
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...