Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Bundle Monster stamping plates

Hi y'all!

Everybody can't wait for the new Bundle Monster-set which seem to come out April 25th... Another 6 long days & nights to wait... :)

You probably already saw these new plates, but for my readers who don't have Facebook, and haven't seen the pictures of some of the new plates yet, here they are:












... and these are just 10 of the 25 (!) pieces of stamping plates. This time there are 4 plates more then in the previous set, for the same amount of money! And another big benefit seems to be that the images are bigger, so they finally can fit your thumb nail!

I haven't used my other Bundle Monster-set much, because of the problem that the images don't fit my nails. Even when my nails are short, they don't fit because they're the images are too small (of my nails are too wide :) ).

Hopefully that problem is solved with these new plates!

Are you planning on buying this new set of plates?
I can't wait!

Have a great night!

Love,
Kim

P.S. I see I already have 33 followers!! Jeeeej!!! Thank you so much, I really appreciate you guys!!!

Note: Images are from Bundle Monster.com and their Facebook-page: http://www.facebook.com/bundlemonster.

3 comments:

  1. I'm definately going to buy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get those plates! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I ordered them yesterday! Hope to get them soon!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...