Sunday, February 27, 2011

Essence nailpolish with 50% discount!

Goodnight!

At my local beautysupplier the Essence products are in sale; 50% discount at products which are normally very cheap and affordable, is ofcourse extra nice!

I got my hands on the following nailpolishes:


 Essence colour & go Choose Me

Essence colour & go Lime Up!

Essence multi dimension XXXL shine Most Wanted

Essence I Love Berlin - Love This City


Essence Matt Top Coat


Ofcourse the most beautiful colours were allready sold out, but I'm also happy with these! :)

Yesterday I cut my nails quite short, they're a bit too short for me actually. I put on OPI Tickle My France-y and soon there will be pictures of polishes on my own nails.
Have a great weekend!

Love,
Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...